HEAD OF POWER TEAM
Submit your application until 2021-11-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Suomi“?
The energy markets are rapidly changing and integrating, so you shall have a rare opportunity to make a real impact and participate in development of a regional powerhouse that provides energy services and solutions to its domestic and international clients. You will work in our cross-border teams with colleagues from our other locations with your main responsibility for development of our power business and clientele in Finland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Leading a business area team of B2B professionals;
- Identifying, establishing and developing relations with potential clients;
- Developing existing and new products and services;
- Developing account and contract portfolios;
- Participation in the planning and implementation of the Company's strategy;
- Developing and optimizing the internal processes on company and group level;
We expect that You
- Have minimum 5 years experience in managing or advising on power portfolios in Finland or Nordic markets;
- Have business development, account management or sales experience in industry and to B2B clients;
- Have growth mindset with interest of solving client’s business needs;
- Have good knowledge of English, other languages considered as advantage.
- Have power broker certification or min 5 years experience in trading in Nordpool is advantage;
- Are open minded and proactive person who enjoys challengers, considers setbacks as a growth opportunity and is able to establish relations and work with stakeholders in B2B environment;
- Have a university or college degree.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with in one of the fastest growing energy groups in the Baltic sea region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience; towards creating smarter energy world;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally and as team leader;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, occupational health care, etc).
Ignitis Suomi Oy is subsidiary of a trading and sales arm of Ignitis Group. Ignitis is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic sea region, with head office in Vilnius, Lithuania and sales of 1,2 billion euros. The group is listed on Nasdaq Baltic and London Stock exchanges. The companies of the Group are on a mission to produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
With successful entry into Finnish energy market in 2020, we have gained and expanded our sales in Finland. Our growing market share in gas market providing alternative sourcing for our Finnish clients as well as our aim to offer same products and services in our all home markets from Finland to Poland, drives our intention to set up electricity sales team in Finland. It is for this reason we are looking for a entrepreneur minded person to lead our power market team in Ignitis Suomi Oy.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.