Submit your application until 2021-06-27
Do You want to be part of „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the RPA developer team and help us take care of our robots! Are you passionate about new and emerging technologies? Are you interested in applying your software development skillset to automate processes across a diverse set of departments & functions? Are you looking to develop and grow your own experience in digitization-related capabilities? Would you like to create jobs for virtual robots? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please take the time to read more about this new exciting position with ESO, as we are currently looking for RPA Developer. We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath and enhanced workflow automation platforms;
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance;
- Create and maintain solution documentation;
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems that arise in day to day running of UiPath processes. Report, track, and address defects. Assist Support teams to resolve issues;
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements;
- Configure new UiPath processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, easy to understand and in accordance with in-house development style;
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through clients meeting, interviews, and workshops;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools. Contribute to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participate in Proof of Concept/Prototyping initiatives;
- Constantly learn new technologies (CV, NLP, etc.) and implement them
We expect that You
- have bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- have knowledge of Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, or any other configuration/scripting type technology (HTML, Python, SQL, .NET/C# or etc.);
- have experience designing and developing robotic process automation bots using UiPath;
- have an understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- have good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- have good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation;
- have a willingness to adhere to formal change control procedures and disciplines;
- have demonstrated a technical aptitude for problem-solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error;
- have a passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience, and/or industry activities;
- are motivated to learn new technologies for Intelligent Automation;
- are an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
As part of our team You
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius (ESO) is an electricity and gas distribution company. ESO maintains distribution networks, develops their smart solutions, eliminates network failures, connects new customers to the network and works to ensure that networks are reliable and efficient.
ESO is also a guaranteed supplier of electricity and gas, which ensures the uninterrupted supply of energy to the residents. The company maintains more than 125,000 km of overhead and underground cable lines and operates over 9,000 km of distribution pipelines.