LAWYER - CORPORATE SECRETARY
Submit your application until 2022-09-26
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis renewables and its subsidiaries abroad (Baltic States and Poland) and help us take care of green energy. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Assisting the business team in the preparation of materials to be presented to corporate boards and shareholder meetings.
- Drafting decisions and minutes of the governing bodies and ensuring compliance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and the company's internal regulations.
- Prepare documents for company incorporations, mergers, spin-offs and reorganizations.
- Drafting and coordinating statutes, powers of attorney and internal legal acts, assessing draft documents prepared by other departments.
- Advise staff on the application of external and internal legislation within the scope of its competence.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in law.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in legal work.
- Have experience in corporate law.
- Have knowledge of corporate governance principles (advantage).
- Are client-oriented, proactive and willing to always find solutions.
- Have good skills at analyzing and systematizing information.
- Are fluent in english (both oral and written).
- Have excellent MS Office skills.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.