TECHNICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-02-27
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and working together to achieve the company's common goals. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop company standards, manuals, templates and procedures for quality managements procedures throughout all phases of the project, i.e. from development to O&M.
- Define and implement appropriate Contractual technical Quality assurance Requirements for tech contractors and service suppliers
- Responsible for defining the quality standards and guidelines for the projects and identifying quality issues during installation and service in cooperation with the Project manager.
- Preparation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan (PQP). Set-up, review, approval and implementation of project-specific quality procedures and standards, testing and monitoring programs, QA checklists and QA documentation
- Planning, organizing and performing contractors audits (system, process, product)
- Advising and assisting the project team members in relation to quality management matters
We expect that You
- Have technical university degree.
- Have 5 years of quality management experience in big and complex projects preferably in power and renewables
- Have good knowledge of Quality methodologies to drive improvements
- Have knowledge and understanding of technical quality assurance processes; experience and deep familiarity with ISO9001 would be an advantage.
- Familiar with technical ITP, NCR and industrial testing procedures
- Fluent English skills both written and orally
- Have great skills in problem solving and conflict handling together with excellent contractor and suppliers management skills
- Are comfortable navigating complex cross-functional diverse organizations, fast paced complex projects.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.