GIS ANALYST (REMOTE)
Submit your application until 2022-07-08
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague to join the team of GIS engineers and help take care of GIS IT analysis. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility is a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business process workflows, identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions;
- Collaborate and coordinate with other related systems in building integrated features;
- Prepare technical specifications and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of innovative features;
- Work closely with the testers to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied;
- Analyze all complex issues and prepare effective plans to resolve same with help of automated systems and evaluate all functional designs;
- Conducting meetings and presentations with business users and technical teams (developers, technical architects);
- Creating GIS solutions with standard features on ArcGIS Platform;
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion;
- Create documentation, review and update processes.
We expect that You
- Have at least 3 years of similar work experience;
- Have strong GIS software skills: Esri ArcGIS Platform;
- Have ability to challenge the business in requirements development;
- Have a strong analytical mind and attention to details;
- Have great communications and coordination skills;
- Have time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
As part of our team You
- Ability to create GIS Web Applications and Mobile solutions;
- GIS certification is highly preferred (e.g. ArcGIS Certificates);
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).
"Ignitis group" is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 220+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.