SENIOR SMART METERING IT ANALYST
Submit your application until 2022-07-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
A digital transformation will soon start in the Lithuanian energy sector - smart meters will be installed in our homes. They will become an integral part of the electricity network, enabling competition in the market and providing an impetus for the creation of new services to the benefit of each user. Smart meters will become a tool allowing residents to easily and understandably see their consumption data, to analyze and change their consumption habits.
In order to accomplish one of the biggest projects in Lithuania – Smart metering deployment – we looking for creative, highly-qualified and talented people to join our team and together creating strategic change in Lithuania energy sector.
You will work in a team of dedicated professionals with different skills who will unite to work on a complex project.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on www.ismaniejiskaitikliai.lt
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding business and technology needs.
- Designing, analyzing and implementing efficient IT systems.
- Gathering feedback from end users to continue improving systems.
- Responsible for the monitoring and resolution of all Smart Metering customer queries.
- Responsible for the operational customer smart meter installation journey.
- Engage with third parties to improve their processes and customer service.
- Serves as a technical expert within area of assignment, providing guidance and direction to other professional staff and resolving complex problems; participates in developing strategic plans for systems/applications development and modification within area of expertise.
- Provides recommendations related to the development and/or improvement of hardware, software, and/or web-based applications across multiple Court departments in order to accomplish business goals.
We expect that You
- Have over 3 years of experience as a Senior Analyst/Expert within complex infrastructure, IT, engineering, innovation projects;
- Proven data analysis skills and strong Excel skills.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Experience of defining and implementing process improvements.
- Working as a member of a team, but leading on specific project teams as required;
- Comfortable to liaise with external parties, including regulatory bodies.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills - able to explain complex concepts.
- Have experience with integration projects;
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
As part of our team You
- Will have highly competitive salary and personal benefits;
- Will have unique opportunity to work on energy sector changing project in Lithuania;
- Will have possibility and decision freedom to propose and lead quality assurance process;
- Deepen your technical skills by working in Lithuania energy sector;
- Will be a part of fun, helpful and dynamic environment, exploiting modern working methods and tools.
"Ignitis group" is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
In pursuit of the vision and in everything we do responsibility, collaboration, and results are our fundamental values.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.