LEAD DATA ANALYST
Submit your application until 2022-05-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Data Analytics team to take part in Ignitis digital transformation into a smart energy organization. As a Lead Data Analyst you will work with multiple teams internally (sales, digital channels, operational, client support, wholesale) by creating and improving business models, providing business insights, creating tools for monitoring of key metrics, support for identification of new business opportunities.
We value openness, a partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- To understand energy business and its processes through data;
- Designing and providing key stakeholders across the business with key metrics;
- Working closely with data analytics product owners and business analysts to create a powerful user story including all necessary data analytics product requirements;
- Delivering comprehensive Data Analytics products;
- Mentoring of less experienced Data analysts;
- Drawing the vision of analytics within a specific business area of an organization;
- Maintaining open communication with stakeholders to improve data analytics skills in business and ensure best practices, tools, resources are available;
- Creating and maintaining new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying;
- Maintaining and creating new dashboards to track metrics and visualize insights.
Our tech stack:
- PowerBI for data visualization;
- Dbt and SQL for data modeling;
- Python/R for automation;
- Airflow for orchestration;
- EDW / ODS for storage and warehousing;
- We do not expect candidates to master or know all of these technologies today.
We expect that You
- Have 2+ years of relevant work or research experience;
- Are proficient in conventional and advanced data analytics tools (MS BI Stack is standard in our organization);
- Have skills with SQL, Python/R.
- Are able to design conceptual and logical data models from both structured and unstructured data;
- Are able present complex information in an easy to understand manner;
- Are confident communication with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support clients where necessary;
- Have BS/MS in a field related to Data Science (Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics), or a closely related quantitative field;
- Have analytical mind, attention to detail and inclination for problem-solving, passion about analytics;
- Have excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written and oral).
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of statistical theories, concepts, methods, best practices, and analyses as needed to perform at the job level;
- Experience in using one of the coding languages: R, Matlab, or other programming languages.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis, the largest electricity and gas supplier in Lithuania with subsidiaries in Latvia, Estonia and Poland. The company solves all energy-related tasks raised by both consumers and businesses. The company offers effective solutions for energy consumption and heating, energy production from renewable sources, develops electric vehicle infrastructure, provides other energy services.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.