Submit your application until 2022-02-04
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the professional, active, courageous, cool team of Ignitis Latvia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- To ensure legality of business activity and documents;
- Drafting and analysis of different agreements and other corporate and business documents in Latvian and English;
- Represent the company before state authorities, institutions and in relations with third parties;
- Legal management of company’s projects and cases;
- Review and prepare policies and procedures to ensure business activities are in place to meet regulatory obligations;
- Liaise with legal advisors, regulators, management and other stakeholders on legal matters;
- Support/cooperation on various internal/external Ignitis Latvija projects;
- Corporate housekeeping.
We expect that You
- University degree in law;
- 3+ years of experience in legal field, preferably in an international company or a company engaged in regulated business sector (such as a bank sector);
- Experience in energy sector would be an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Latvian and English languages (sufficient language skills for preparation of legal documents);
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and legal);
- Good orientation in corporate law, contruction law, real estate law, business focus.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Latvia, a B2B electricity and gas supplier in Latvia.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.