COMMERCIAL OFFERING MANAGER
Submit your application until 2022-05-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional and courageous finance team of Ignitis. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Product pricing and communication strategy development and implementation;
- Product analysis and positioning;
- Management of communication campaigns;
- Customer segmentation and offers preparation;
- Market Analysis;
- Cooperation with product and marketing managers;
- Sharing information about offers within the group of companies;
- Pricing project management;
- Fixed-term contract.
We expect that You
- Have Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or economics;
- 2+ years of work experience in commercial offering, product management or marketing;
- Have strong customer focus and are business minded;
- Have strong communication and analytical skills;
- Know marketing tools and techniques;
- Can assemble a team for project;
- Experience in energy field is a big advantage;
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis, the largest electricity and gas supplier in Lithuania with subsidiaries in Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland The company solves all energy-related tasks raised by both consumers and businesses. The company offers effective solutions for energy consumption and heating, energy production from renewable sources, develops electric vehicle infrastructure, provides other energy services.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.