GIS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Submit your application until 2021-11-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Solution Architect team and help us take care of our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop solution designs that meets business and technology needs, facilitate meetings with business and technology stakeholders and use analytical skills to understand business requirements and current as-is architecture;
- Create conceptual and logical deployment diagrams to communicate current and future state architecture;
- Design integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures;
- Select the most appropriate technology for a problem, involving balancing architectural concerns of the project with the concerns of the enterprise;
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure solution design aligns with Enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
We expect that You
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Enterprise architecture;
- Experience with ArcGIS and ArcGIS-Pro;
- 5+ years of advanced expertise with MS SQL Server for versioned enterprise geodatabases;
- Experience with design, integration and implementation of ArcGIS for Server-based enterprise GIS solutions;
- Have experience with visual modeling tools such as MagicDraw and Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Understand of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Know background in systems software development utilizing multiple modern technologies and design patterns;
- Have experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies;
- TOGAF Knowledge desired;
- Have time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.