Submit your application until 2021-11-30
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of projects' development in Latvia through all projects' implementation stages. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- To look for opportunities for starting of new renewable energy (onshore wind and/or utility-scale solar PV) projects from greenfield or potential acquisition of such kind of projects within its early development stage;
- To evaluate potential renewable energy (onshore wind and/or utility-scale solar PV) projects which could be acquired from the market within various development stages; to coordinate project acquisition, take-over and further implementation processes;
- To plan and control project management triangle (scope, cost, time); to distribute work assignments and coordinate project team members; to initiate and manage procurement processes;
- To communicate with public institutions and local communities;
- To follow renewable energy industry trends and to apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Have higher education in the Management, Law, Economics, Construction, Engineering or Energy field;
- Have project management experience with renewable energy projects, real estate or other major infrastructure projects is a benefit (PMP certificate to be considered as advantage);
- Have experience in wind and/or solar PV projects‘ development and/or construction is considered as advantage;
- Have general understanding of financial modeling;
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards;
- Able to prioritize in order to meet project deadlines;
- You are analytical, well-structured, result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture.
As part of our team You
- You will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- You will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables manages renewable sources projects in the Baltics and Poland and is responsible for the effective operation of wind farms, the supervision of the wind farms and solar parks which are under construction, and the development of new ones. Through new wind and solar energy projects, the company contributes to Ignitis Group’s strategic goal of enlarging its green production portfolio.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.