Submit your application until 2021-11-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Poland“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional, active, courageous team of Ignitis Poland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- To ensure legality of business activity and documents;
- Drafting and analysis of different agreements and other corporate and business documents in English and Polish;
- Represent the company before state authorities, institutions and in relations with third parties;
- Legal management of company’s projects and cases;
- Review and prepare policies and procedures to ensure business activities are in place to meet regulatory obligations;
- Liaise with legal advisors, regulators, management and other stakeholders on legal matters;
- Corporate housekeeping.
We expect that You
- Have a bachelor (University) degree in law;
- Have 5+ years of experience in legal field, preferably in an international company or a company engaged in regulated business sector (experience in energy sector would be an advantage);
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Polish and English languages (sufficient language skills for preparation of legal documents);
- Are able to multi-task, work in a team and independently, prioritize and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and legal).
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with in one of the fastest growing energy groups in the Baltic sea region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating smarter energy world;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally and as team leader;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, medical service, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Polska, an electricity supplier in Poland.
„Ignitis group“ is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.