CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (IGNITIS RENEWABLES)
Submit your application until 2021-09-23
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We invite you to contribute towards creating an energy smart world.
Ignitis Renewables is a renewables arm of Ignitis Group – the largest listed company and the top energy leader in the Baltics. It operates in the three Baltic states and Poland and is responsible for developing offshore and onshore wind farm, solar park, biomass and waste-to-energy cogeneration projects. The projects developed by Ignitis Renewables are vital for the objective set in the strategy of Ignitis Group – to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Ensuring efficient management of the company's financial resources in order to achieve the goals of the company
- Coordinating project financing and currency/interest rate hedging activities
- Organising financial, tax and management accounting, planning activity financing, implementation of the budget its performance analysis and control
- Ensuring the preparation of financial statements and annual and interim reports
- Monitoring and improving the company's operational strategy, controlling its implementation and performance indicators
- Ensuring the processes of financial evaluation of investment projects
- Coordinating the company's risk management process
We expect that You
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a management position
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in financial management/ advisory/ financial services/ auditing/ accounting
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in evaluation and financing of investment projects
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy
- Have ability to manage the company's cash flows, assess investment opportunities and related risks, raise financing and manage currency and interest rate risks
- Have ability to coordinate the preparation of the company's financial reports, and independent audit
- Have extensive knowledge, experience and skills in business strategy development and corporate governance
- Have knowledge of the principles of operational planning, management, analysis and supervision
- Have experience and knowledge to lead a team of managers
- Have project management and supervision experience
- Have ability to shape the company's reputation and manage communication
- Have a university degree and impeccable reputation
- Are fluent in English (C2)
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables manages renewable sources projects in the Baltics and Poland and is responsible for the effective operation of wind farms, the supervision of the wind farms and solar parks which are under construction, and the development of new ones. Through new wind and solar energy projects, the company contributes to Ignitis Group’s strategic goal of enlarging its green production portfolio.