COO ONSHORE WIND AND SOLAR (IGNITIS RENEWABLES)
Submit your application until 2021-09-23
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We invite you to contribute towards creating an energy smart world.
Ignitis Renewables is a renewables arm of Ignitis Group – the largest listed company and the top energy leader in the Baltics. It operates in the three Baltic states and Poland and is responsible for developing offshore and onshore wind farm, solar park, biomass and waste-to-energy cogeneration projects. The projects developed by Ignitis Renewables are vital for the objective set in the strategy of Ignitis Group – to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Leading and delivering business strategy towards achieving 4 GW of installed renewable energy capacity across the region, with the focus on the three Baltic states and Poland
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing a high-performance team of renewable energy professionals
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders: shareholders, partners, investors, developers, regulators, communities, etc.
- Identifying, developing, and managing strategic partnerships
- Establishing a leading renewable energy platform in the region
- Developing and implementing renewable energy projects across the region
- Delivering internal & commercial targets, reaching set KPIs
- Ensuring human resources for new projects: planning, recruiting and training new team members
- Creating a positive, continuous improvement culture within the company
- Developing and growing relationships with third parties and external organizations to support timely financially sound project implementation
- Ensuring full compliance with the Group’s values, policies & procedures
- Overseeing 5 operational wind farms, establishing greenfield development of onshore wind and utility scale PV across the Baltics states and Poland
We expect that You
- Have at least 5 years of senior management experience
- Have at least 3 years of senior management experience in renewable energy development (onshore wind and/or utility scale PV and/or offshore wind)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in international business development: setting up, expanding, and acquiring renewable energy businesses/business units in different parts of the world (preferably Europe)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the development of onshore wind and solar energy projects
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in building teams of top and middle level leaders in the field of renewable energy
- Have ability to formulate a strategy in the areas of responsibility, ensure the implementation of the strategy and achieve strategic objectives
- Have project management and supervision experience
- Have ability to shape the company's reputation and manage communication
- Have a university degree and impeccable reputation
- Are fluent in English (C2)
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables manages renewable sources projects in the Baltics and Poland and is responsible for the effective operation of wind farms, the supervision of the wind farms and solar parks which are under construction, and the development of new ones. Through new wind and solar energy projects, the company contributes to Ignitis Group’s strategic goal of enlarging its green production portfolio.