SCRUM MASTER (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2023-01-02
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join Data Engineering team and help us take care of Agile development teams creating products for new business opportunities. We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
- Help team members and stakeholders to understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work;
- Plan and coordinate implementation of new functionalities in Data Warehouse;
- Focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Help team to implement changes effectively;
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur;
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline;
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks;
- Identify risks and mange them;
- Teach Scrum practices and principles;
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders);
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own' the product and enjoy working on it.
We expect that You
- You have 3+ years Scrum Master, Product Owner or Project Manager experience;
- You have a university degree (in the field of IT would be an advantage);
- You have experience with task management tools (Jira and similar);
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- You are proactive and strongly focused on achieving set goals;
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points for
- Agile, Project management certificates;
- Data warehouse knowledge.
As part of our team You
- Will have an opportunity to participate in development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- Will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- Will participate in internal and external training programmes;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.