COUNTRY MANAGER LATVIA (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-02-14
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and take the leading, define, execute and drive comprehensive renewables business development activities on a country level. Country Manager’s for Latvia equivalent to country branch managers position with responsibility for successful business and people management. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Strategic and tactical business development planning and execution according to Ignitis Renewables strategic goals and targets set for country level
- Ensure the human resources for the new projects (plan, recruit and develop team members) and lead, manage, motivate and support team to deliver successful current and future projects
- Strong leadership approach for people management
- Management of renewables projects in a matrix structure from initiation to completion
- Development and growth of relationships with partners, institutions, communities in order to support projects development and implementation.
- Support M&A activities on a country level
- Build and maintain strong relationships with main local stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet.
We expect that You
- MBA (business management, finance, engineering, law or other relevant discipline)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in fields of energy or real estate, Telco (semi-tech environment, asset based company, infrastructure)
- Strong leadership competencies. Experience in a team management and motivation, ability for attracting, developing and retaining talents
- Experience closely related with business development in regulatory environment, project management and financial analysis
- Experience in working directly with external partners or clients to achieve an outcome
- Solid commercial acumen, contract negotiation, business development and P&L management
- Strong stakeholder management skills to facilitate efficient work across all functions and relationships across the sector
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English languages
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with in one of the fastest growing energy groups in the Baltic sea region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating smarter energy world;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally and as team leader;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, medical service, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.