SOLAR PROJECT ENGINEER | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2022-10-05
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our team and help us with the concept planning, evaluation of technical possibilities, preparation and development of newly developed Ignitis Renewables solar parks. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Participate in solar park concept project design and execution as well as project planning.
- Represent the project interests to prepare and overseeing projects explanation, budgeting, construction, and commissioning.
- Prepare technical requirements and specifications for the tendering procedures.
- Ensure work and technical quality standards, maintained, and consistent across project. Supervision of project commissioning and hand-over, including on-site acceptance tests.
- Ensure that engineering works are carried out in accordance with requirements and best engineering practice.
- Follow renewable energy (solar) industry trends/innovations and to apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Have a BSc / BEng degree (or equivalent) in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of either major onshore solar projects.
- Have strong understanding of cross-discipline work, interfaces, and sequencing for all phases of a project.
- Are familiar with both technical and detailed design.
- Have commercial awareness within professional services environment.
- Have a sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Are fluent in English language (oral and written communication).
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.