RISK MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY COORDINATOR (F/ M/ D)
Submit your application until 2023-02-15
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management Team as risk management and business continuity coordinator focusing on internal controls' governance on Group level. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, implement and coordinate an overall internal controls' system for Ignitis Group
- Coordinate risk management process, which includes both analysis of potential financial and/ or non-financial impact
- Analyze current and identify potential risks that are affecting Ignitis Group, prepare risk management plans
- Coordinate business continuity management process: BIA (business impact analysis), management of incidents, testing, preparation of business continuity plans
- Engage with the Business on risk assessment for new projects and process changes
- Prepare risk reporting for senior management;
- Build risk-aware culture
We expect that You
- Have a degree in a business or technical field (e.g., finance, economics, audit/internal controls or similar)
- Have 3+ years’ experience in Risk Management or a related role
- Have been successful in driving transformations and completing multiple tasks, both self-directed and in teams
- Can explain complex subjects in an understandable way
- Are a certified Risk Manager (e.g., ERP, FRM or similar certificate) (advantage);
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Lithuanian are required)
- Are self-driven, result-oriented and curious
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.)
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service center which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.