BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2022-10-10
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and take the leading role in ensuring the company`s revenue growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as expanding and developing the current ones. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Search for renewable energy business development opportunities in the Scandinavia and other markets outside Lithuania.
- Initiate and analyze new projects, present them to company management and develop them through all project phases.
- Continuously implement and evaluate ongoing business cases and manage project acquisition processes of project rights for projects to be developed and/or constructed.
- Be responsible for full circle wind & solar energy development project management from idea till implementation.
- Plan and control project schedule and tasks, prepare and control the budget, manage project team, contractors, public institutions and other stakeholders, be responsible for the terms and results of the projects.
- Follow the renewable energy technology trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity, make and keep the relationship with vendors looking for the best solutions.
We expect that You
- Have Higher education in the Management, Economics, Construction, Engineering or Energy field.
- Have project management and acquisition experience with wind and/or solar energy, experience with renewable energy projects or other major infrastructure projects is a benefit (PMP certificate to be considered as advantage).
- Have work experience with financial models and projects to be considered as advantage.
- Have knowledge of renewable energy technologies and motivation to follow the latest trends.
- Have solid experience in evaluating and managing internal employees, external advisors and entrepreneurs in a wide range of technical, financial and commercial matters.
- Are able to build relationships, trust and respect within teams and with other stakeholders.
- Have analytical, well-structured, result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field.
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world.
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.