Submit your application until 2022-08-12
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and take care of procurements and ensure effective management of processes for this area. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Purchase goods and services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization.
- Being up to date on industry trends and new products and services.
- Finding and maintaining contact with potential suppliers.
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing.
- Evaluate and negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations etc.
- Work closely with project managers and other team members to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Coordinate and improve all phases of the procurement process in accordance with rules, regulations and policies.
- Preparation of technical specifications of services and goods, qualification requirements, providing answers to procurement participants, analysis of offers received by contractors.
- Analyze and evaluate the needs, plan of procurements, deadlines, selection of purchasing methods, coordination of work with responsible colleagues.
We expect that You
- Have university degree.
- Have 3+ years of experience in the field of supply of goods/services, purchases.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Are proactive, result-oriented and have good negotiating skills.
- Engineering procurement management and project management experience would be considered as an advantage.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.