POWER TRADING ANALYST
Submit your application until 2022-08-21
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our professional, active, courageus team of Ignitis Group. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To prepare power trading reports and reporting tools;
- To support power trading team with various data extraction and transformation tasks;
- To support power trading team with quantitative analysis projects;
- To participate in power trading desk upgrade projects.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree (Econometrics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer science or a closely related field is an advantage);
- Have experience writing Python code (familiar with packages: NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib) and/or VBA code;
- Understand electricity energy market (advantage);
- Are proactive, responsible, and attentive to details;
- Are eager to learn new coding skills and energy market specifics;
- Have great communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
As part of our team You
- Will work on long-term and extensive projects.
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will join in the implementation of new technologies and innovations.
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis offers smart, added-value energy solutions for B2C and B2B customers ranging from solar energy and energy efficiency to e-mobility. We, at Ignitis, help our customers become energy smart by innovating because we know that it will make their lives easier. The energy smart solutions company Ignitis also supplies electricity and natural gas to more than 1.5 million customers in Lithuania and is one of the leading independent gas suppliers in Finland. Ignitis owns companies in Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Poland, which trade and supply electricity and natural gas.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.