RISK MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY COORDINATOR
Submit your application until 2022-09-01
Do You want to be part of „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join Business resilience unit as risk management and business continuity coordinator in ESO. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate risk management process for ESO, which includes both analysis of potential financial and/or non-financial impact
- Analyze current and identify potential risks that are affecting ESO, prepare risk management plans
- Coordinate business continuity management process for ESO: BIA (business impact analysis), management of incidents, testing, preparation of business continuity plans
- Engage with the Business on risk assessment for new projects and process changes
- Prepare risk reporting for senior management
- Act as a risk and business continuity partner
- Build risk-aware culture
We expect that You
- Have a degree in a business or technical field (e.g., finance, economics, audit/internal controls or similar)
- Have 2+ years’ experience in Risk Management or a related role;
- Have been successful in driving transformations and completing multiple tasks, both self-directed and in teams
- Can explain complex subjects in an understandable way;
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Lithuanian are required)
- Are self-driven, result-oriented and curious
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/ pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius (ESO) ensures continuous energy supply to citizens. The company operates and maintains electricity and gas distribution networks, improves their reliability, also implements smart solutions, is responsible for eliminating network failures, connecting new customers to the network, supply of last resort electricity and gas.
ESO maintains more than 126,000 km of overhead and underground power lines and operates over 9,000 km of gas distribution pipelines.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.