REACT FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Submit your application until 2022-07-23
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite React Front-End developer to join our professional IT development team (Vilnius, Kaunas).
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
Your main tasks will be:
- Design and develop analytical/forecasting system for "Ignitis group" distribution and supply companies by continuously adding new features and functionalities using Agile methodology;
- Develop code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Work closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing product;
- Actively participate in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
We expect that You
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working as a web Front-End developer;
- Deep knowledge in using basic Frontend technologies: HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Vanilla JS, jQuery;
- Deep knowledge in responsive and mobile-first web development;
- Experience developing client-side applications with React;
- Experience with design collaboration tools, like InvisionApp, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Sketch;
- Experience using CSS frameworks, like Bootstrap, Material UI;
- Experience using code repository tools (Git), good knowledge of branching, merging, deployment;
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues, knowledge of custom template (e-mails, pdfs) markup;
- Basic testing skills;
- Strong learning capabilities, collaboration with backend developers, designers and Product Owners;
- Open to feedback from others and able to constructively provide feedback as part of the code review process;
- Good collaboration, communication skills with other team members;
- Strong learning capabilities, open to learn new technologies, product and domain specific knowledge.
As part of our team You
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).
We invite you to apply until 2021-08-21
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.