QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY & ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
Submit your application until 2022-07-15
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to ensure effective management of all activities in the company related to the quality, health, safety, security and environment development and compliance with the Ignitis Renewables and Ignitis group policies and procedures. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Form a unified Ignitis Renewables group of companies compliance, business risk management and business continuity policies, including occupational safety and health, environmental protection policies.
- Design strategy within the area of responsibility and align with the strategic direction of the business.
- Design strategy and processes for the Quality insurance and Quality control of the company and its projects in collaboration with our relevant departments within the group and within the renewables companies.
- Continuously assess the risks related to the activities of the group of companies, coordinate the implementation of risk management measures and enforce preventative measures.
- Advise the team within the area of expertise.
- Identify and implement improvements as necessary via liaison with internal and/or external experts.
- Oversee installations, maintenance of wind and solar projects (onshore and offshore) within the scope of QHSSE area.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
- Work closely with colleagues from Ignitis Group to share the best practices.
We expect that You
- Have formal qualification in HSE (NEBOSH, CMIOSH, IOSH, NCRQ, Poland – OSH etc.). Meeting the Minister of Social Security and Labor of the Republic of Lithuania 2016 February 1st order no. A1-60 requirements would be considered as an advantage.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in management/leadership position in the field of prevention, risk management and /or compliance, preferably in an international company. Work experience in energy sector would be considered as an advantage.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of European QHSSE legislation, standards and systems
- Have abilities to design strategy, enforce policies and procedures within a group of companies.
- Have strong leadership skills to constantly drive health, safety, environmental, and quality improvements.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills including reporting to the management team members in a clear manner.
- Have excellent IT, oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have willingness to take further education as may be necessary in regard to the specific industry requirements
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.