BUSINESS DATA ANALYST
Submit your application until 2022-07-16
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupė“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the group finance team and help us prepare monthly, quarterly and annual business analysis, reporting, and develop/maintain performance data tools. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain business performance measurement system
- Prepare performance reports and dashboards
- Maintain and develop a project portfolio monitoring system
- Organize monthly business performance reporting.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in Economics, Data science, Mathematics, Finance, Business management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to be flexible, adapt and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical, attentive to details, business oriented
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with BI tools (Power BI or similar)
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Both Lithuanian and English is required for the position.
As part of our team You
- Contribute towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Experience modern technologies and equipment, learn of various fields
- Not only be able to participate in changes, but also initiate them on yourself
- Learn from the professionals in your field, participate in the training programs and grow together.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and the top energy leader in the Baltics with the aim of creating an energy-smart world. In 2020, Ignitis Group completed the largest ever IPO in the Baltic States. The company's shares are traded on Nasdaq Vilnius and London stock exchanges.
The company focuses on green energy development and is working to become a regional center of new energy competences and a leader in energy distribution solutions on the international market.
Our companies produce, supply and distribute electricity, and provide other energy services to both households and businesses. They operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland, while our investments reach as far as the United Kingdom, Norway, France and Israel.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.