Submit your application until 2022-07-05
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Poland“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional, active, brave team of Ignitis Poland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Daily pricing for electricity and gas
- Daily support of sales department
- Creation of pricing tools
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Day-to-day pricing for electricity and gas offers for standard and non-standard products
- Day-to-day cooperation with business partners
- Settlements of the margin of the business partners
- Processing of contracts acquired by the business partners
- Generation of reports for internal stakeholders
We expect that You
- An university degree or equivalent
- A minimum experience of two years in an analytical position in a trading company
- Eager learner, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, quality and timeliness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Polish and English languages.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (primarily excel)
As part of our team You
- You will become a part of a team with in one of the fastest growing energy groups in the Baltic sea region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating smarter energy world;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally and as team leader;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, medical service, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Polska, an electricity supplier in Poland.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.