SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
Submit your application until 2022-07-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the ETL/DATA developers team and help us take care of Data solutions. Advanced data analytics will be one of our key sources of global competitive advantages. We are inviting you to be a part of DWH team while developing "Ignitis" Group Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions! We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your main tasks will be:
- Data modeling, ETL process and BI report development;
- Ensuring that developed solutions align with requirements and DWH architecture;
- Working with Solution Architects and Data Analyst teams to find the best DWH /BI solution for business;
- Understanding, creating and applying technical documentation in solutions development;
- Improving development process.
We expect that You
- Have 5+ years ETL development and data warehousing experience;
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse building principles, including data modelling;
- Understand key differences of different Data Warehouse modelling methodologies;
- Have experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
- Managed complex project source code using GIT;
- Worked with MS SQL Server Stack before;
- Are a power user of SQL (T-SQL and/or PL/SQL);
- Worked and managed 3rd party vendors;
- Have high level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team.
Bonus points for
- Work experience and knowledge of SSIS and Power BI report development;
- C# or any other similar language programming skills;
- Experience with NoSQL.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.