Submit your application until 2022-07-07
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Poland“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join professional, active, brave team of Ignitis Poland. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Ongoing monitoring of the electricity and gas portfolio in terms of volume plans;
- Ongoing verification of the metering data received for the electricity and gas portfolio;
- Preparing ongoing analyses for the commercial activities;
- Participation in the preparation and implementation of the sales strategy for electricity and gas;
- Portfolio supervision in terms of purchase mandates for electricity, gas fuel as well as property rights;
- Ongoing determination of the financial result for the electricity and gas portfolio as well as for individual customers (segments) of the Company;
- Making suggestions on effective and innovative ways of doing the work in the area of the position;
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholder.
We expect that You
- Have a university degree in energy or engineering;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in financial/energy analysis;
- Have a practical knowledge of risk management principles;
- Have knowledge and experience in the field of energy;
- Have strategic and analytical thinking, is result-oriented;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Polish and English languages;
- Have excellent working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, MS Project);
- Are communicative, able to work in a team and make decisions independently.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with in one of the fastest growing energy groups in the Baltic sea region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating smarter energy world;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally and as team leader;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, medical service, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Polska, an electricity supplier in Poland.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.