SENIOR IT ANALYST (FINANCIAL SERVICES APPLICATION)
Submit your application until 2022-07-01
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
As Senior IT analyst, you will be joining the core accounting and electricity billing system which includes all related processes (i.e.g. contracts, accounts, calculations, integrations with other systems). This team is taking care of building new Billing solutions and providing 3rd level support. You will be responsible for bridging business and IT, transforming the needs from stakeholders, clients, and governmental institutions into technical solutions. As a part of a team you will get all support from other team members and an opportunity to participate in challenging projects.
Join our team and make the Change together!
Your main tasks will be:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business process workflows, identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions;
- Collaborate and coordinate with other related systems in building integrated features;
- Prepare technical specifications and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of innovative features;
- Work closely with the testers to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied;
- Analyze all complex issues and prepare effective plans to resolve same with help of automated systems and evaluate all functional designs;
- Plan complex analysis on technical operations and enhance various operational procedures and systems and participate in all meetings for designing new and revise plans;
- Analyze system and identify root cause of all issues and provide solutions to resolve all billing system issues;
- Conducting meetings and presentations with business users and technical teams (developers, technical architects);
- Analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations in order to prepare the technical design for solution.
We expect that You
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in IT/Business/System analysis or related IT professions;
- 2+ years of experience in designing system integration solutions on a big scale projects;
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated expertise in Conceptual design, User-centered design, end-to-end experience design, Information architecture, Workflow analysis, User research & validation, use of SDLC methodologies & tools, requirements specification, test strategy/script creation/execution;
- Experience with back-end systems would be considered as a plus;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks and consistently meet deadlines;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment, strong sense of ownership;
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational processes;
- You are a positive problem solver who loves challenge of advancing solution development beyond the status quo, a results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
As part of our team You
- Be a part of IT community at "Ignitis group";
- A chance to be a part of highly motivated team and collaborate with high performing professionals in TransUnion global community;
- Wide career progression path and guidelines;
- Access to a community of talented individuals to learn from.
- Team building and company events;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Numerous best in kind online training resources available;
- Also enjoy “Ignitis” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.