HEAD OF ENGINEERING | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2022-10-11
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
The Technical division within Ignitis Renewables is looking for an Head of Engineering with a solid technical background to drive our renewable power projects development and future construction activities across Europe. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Manage and provide day to day leadership to the technical project team members of renewables projects, e.g. management of all technical functions and work, focal point for technical discussions and its commercial impact, resource planning.
- Responsibility for definition, optimization and integration of the technical concept with due regard to the project commercial drivers, schedule and budget.
- Technical sign-off of critical project design and concepts.
- Management of the engineering input into the Project Description, Pre-FEED, permits and statutory consents during the project development phase.
- Ensure engineering integrity, compliance and technical risk management in line with applicable regulations.
- Creation of necessary pre-bid tender documents and its offers, approval of engineering documents and invitation to tender technical specifications.
- Collaborate with Project execution team to facilitate creation of project schedules and delivery risk matrix.
- Collaborate to gathering of relevant inputs (capex-opex) based on technical analysis of tender documents to facilitate creation of accurate project budgets to take investment decisions.
- Development of technical requirements of initial work packages such as: preliminary site investigations, technical solution scope etc.
- Development of technical requirements for New Technologies (Batteries, Hydrogen, Storage etc.) once they have been declared mature for introduction in our project pipeline.
We expect that You
- Have a BSc / BEng degree (or equivalent) in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience within an integrated power Utility which includes large renewables infrastructure projects in its portfolio. EU region offshore or onshore direct wind experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Have strong track record in successful engineering management and good knowledge of all renewables (wind farm, solar plans, hybrid plants) areas and their interdependencies. Knowledge of emerging technologies would be an asset.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Have results-oriented mindset, ability to analyse and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely.
- Have proven experience, ability to build and develop high performance teams and to motivate.
- Feel comfortable in cross-cultural teams, collaborating across country boundaries with a sense of diversity and inclusion
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people on different levels of hierarchy, different backgrounds and cultures.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania Certificate, which is awarded to companies for applying the highest HR management standards ensuring the good working conditions and development conditions.
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.