INVESTMENT ANALYST (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2023-03-03
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our experienced finance and investment team and contribute to the transactions shaping the energy sector. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Preparation, validation and ownership of detailed valuation models and financial analyses to support decision making
- General research of the energy market and preparation of insights on potential investment opportunities
- Support in assessment and execution of the M&A transactions and investments
- Coordination of the transaction processes with internal and external counterparties
- Preparation of internal documentation and materials to the board (presentations, approval papers etc.)
- Support in preparation of the transaction documentation (NBOs, Term Sheets, SPAs, SHAs etc.)
- Organization of tenders for the professional services and ensurance of proper implementation of such service contracts.
We expect that You
- Have a degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in M&A, investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, investment management or a related field
- Have good understanding of accounting, corporate finance and M&A principles
- Have excellent command of English and Lithuanian languages (both verbal & written). Proficiency in any other European language would be considered as an advantage
- Have high motivation, ability to prioritize multiple projects and work under strict deadline
- CFA, ACCA or similar certificate would be an advantage.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group's companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.